Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a short walk today. Came home and made some steamed carrots and celery. Also finally made some refrigerator pickles. Picked up the pickles on Monday, good thing I did since one of the pickles decided to go bad. So they are in the refrigerator now.

Was going to do laundry but will wait until tomorrow since my sciatica is acting up. Took some ibuprofen and will do some stretches shortly.

Good thing it is Wednesday since it is senior day at the thriftstore. Means not worth going for me. Will wait until tomorrow when the crowds are less and I can take my time.

Another nice fall day here. Hope everyone has a great no spend day today.

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
Ooooooh, shoiji, I know what sciatica is like! Ouch. Hope it's better soon. I know how frustrating it is to have to work your housekeeping, etc around your sore back/sciatic nerve. Ugh.

Need to bathe the dog today, she's a little un-fresh.

Wash the bedding from BIL and SIL's bed they slept in when they visited.

Clean the bathroom. (AFTER the dog's bath).

Get some dinner going in the CP.

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Dropped off DH at work with his food/coffee for the day, popped into the pharmacy and picked up some more codeine cough syrup - this time for DH who's unable to sleep at night - and have laundry going. Time to wash the bedsheets/blankies again. Not wanting to risk re-infecting ourselves 'just in case'. I've lysol'ed the bed, couch and wiped down doorhandles, light switches, remotes, couch & bed as well as any other areas we would 'touch' with our hands. Airing out the house too. Hopefully this will help kick the bug outta here.

Eating leftovers for lunch, not sure what's going on with dinner.

·
Registered
17,693 Posts
Didn't spend any money today.

Got a free baby chick from a neighbor. She says she will give me some more, once they are old enough for her to distinguish which ones are hens. :)

Gave away a spider plant via Freecycle.

Went to the gym and worked out.

·
Registered
13,930 Posts
Dropped DD at library where she donated over 100 books. So just the 4 miles of gas spent.
Oh no I just remembered I bought her a "reward" pop and grabbed some strawberries for my diet and a lemonade.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts