Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many of us drink the amount of water that we should everyday...... I think I do, especially during the work week.

I start off my day with either a soft drink (need a little bit of caffeine, although it is BAD) or a glass of Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice

Then all day at work i drink either bottles of water or glasses of water......Like 5-6 20 oz bottles.........sometimes more!!!

Put it this way i have to walk the hall (hey that is exercise :clap: ) to go the bathroom several times per day...But on the weekends I have to make myself more, if i have bottles in the fridge i grab water more often than not though...

So do you drink enough water or do you even like water.. I LOVE A COLD GLASS OF WATER, gotta be COLD though brrrrr......

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
I will admit...I'm not a water fan...It does have to be ice-water. I do like it when it hot..hot..but for me I have to really push it to drink water...which I have to start doing more..

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I usually drink a LOT more water on the days I do a lot of exercise...So the days I don't do a lot I know I don't get enough water..

Although I was reading some article that says even non water drinks can provide you with the water you need? I started thinking about it, and it makes sense...Like my orange juice I make has water in it...coffee is made with water and so on. Only bad thing is most of those will have calories where water will not :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts