Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:yoyo: Where the weather is tempermental but the views are fabulous!!:yoyo:

Anybody else out this way?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Well if you look up. WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY UP you might see me up here at the top of Montana. LOL ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
Colorado girl here!! We live in Arvada, suburb of Denver, about 15 minutes from Boulder. Where are you?:fdance:

Kim

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Kim,

I am in Thornton, 15 minutes North of Denver :)

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hey there,

I live two minutes from Kim in fabulous colorado as well. We looked into buying a house in Thornton when we first moved here!:santa: :csign:

nealy

·
Registered
155 Posts
Does everyone skii?

Kim:swave: :snowman:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not a skier yet, but snowboarding lessons are on my DS's Christmas list... So I guess I will be biting the bullet as well:reindeer:

·
362 Posts
*waves hello from about 5 seconds away from Kim*..

No skiing here.. I grew up 15 minutes away from Cuchara Ski Valley and never even drove past there..*l*..sad isn't it?

·
Registered
916 Posts
I lived in CO for two years. We lived on the western slope in Pagosa Springs, near Durango. It was very beautiful, but so very expensive.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Christy,

I have to agree the cost of living is a little high although I think that it comparable to Connecticut, when I lived there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys!! I'm in Pueblo! Just moved here in June. It's not all that pritty here but the mountains aren't too far away. It's better than where I was at in west texas. Hope you all are staying warm.

Ang :bigsnow:

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Waving Hello

Welcome Ang.... Someday I will get to Pueblo. I tend to stay in my one little corner... work, children etc...

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I am in colorado Springs, my home is in maine. I moved here 6 years ago to be with my sweetheart, now dh.:D Miss Maine lots, though.....:D

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hey Melissa,

We looked into moving to the springs awhile back, it sure is beautiful, I have never been to maine but I hear it is just beautiful!!

Nealy

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hello, I'm over here in HOT Grand Junction. I don't mind the dry heat too much though.

It has been getting a little crazy and expensive here since they started drilling all those oil wells.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
we have a few more coloradans since this thread was started. nice to have you with us, eofelis!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am also in Colorado Springs.
The mountains are great.
I've lived in other states and always end up coming back here.
I've lived here on and off 33 years or so.
Hello to everyone.

:earth:

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
NW of Lyons here, if you're not familiar, its on the way to Estes Park. Anyone else up this way?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts