Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this day and age with the economy the way it is, job security is a thing of the past. As there becomes less and less jobs and wages are not able to keep up with the exponential increase of the "cost to live", people are resorting to alternate ways to make money.

There is a growing movement of people who are opting for a life dependent on the internet and for those who succeed, it has become quite the rewarding lifestyle. People now have the ability to make money whenever and wherever. In fact, some people spend the majority of their time on vacation and only need to put in an hour or two of work per day.

Here is a list of ways people are making money on the internet.

1. Affiliate/Internet Marketing - This is by far the most rewarding way to make money online. It is not uncommon for people to $5,000-$10,000 each month. Basically all you are doing is promoting and selling other people's products and earning commission. If you can learn the ways of mass/attraction marketing, you can earn an incredibly rewarding income with little to no up front investment.

Some of the top websites that offer affiliate programs and marketing tools are: amazon.com - selling hard goods that are offered in their inventory without ever having to handle to actual product. The commissions are not huge, but you sell products in high volume, which can really add up over time.
aspirionsoultions.com - This is a website that shows you a free video about a great marketing system where you promote and sell Motor Club of America memberships. This program does all the selling for you while you earn $80+ per sale. This system has been so effective that making $1000 per week has become the norm.
clickbank.com - You promote and sell downloadable products and ebooks.
commissionjunction.com - This website works the same as clickbank.

2. Microjobs/Micortasks - This is performing odd jobs and tasks for businesses online and earning some money for it. This won't make you the big bucks, but it can certainly provide you with a little extra spending money.

3. Selling arts and crafts - Websites like artfire.com and zazzle.com are great places to sell your own personal goods. I personally know a girl who bedazzles babies clothing and sells them for a good money. She consistently makes between $3,000 - $5,000 per month.

4. Pay per click advertising - If you build a website, blog, or Youtube video, you can set them up for Google Adsense or revenue sharing. What happens is they put advertising put on your pages and you get paid every time someone clicks on one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've actually been experimenting with the Affiliate marketing. I wanted to do something that enabled me to stay at home with my kids and get a few extra's not covered by our budget. So far it's going well & I've made good friends so a big plus for a SAHM! :)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I like swagbucks. Not a lot of money but it does help at Christmas or just getting extras. I use mine for Amazon cards.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently started working for Shaklee and I love the products but need more help and advice to generate traffic to my site, I am a new mom of a 7 month old and don't have the time or know enough people (just moved to my location) to go out and meet people face to face. There is a lot of potential in the company, I know a lot of mom's who have done their business all online. I just need some advice if anyone has any!

·
Registered
412 Posts
The majority of my online income comes from stock photography. I also make affiliate income from iHerb, but I spend all that on ordering free coffee and tea from the same webpage. I was a WAHM for a few years, and made a decent income from Lionbridge as an internett assessor. But I much prefer building up a passive income through photography and affiliates. Have tried a lot of other things and written about them in my Norwegian blog gajasworld, but most were too much work for too little money.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am really enjoying working from home with Internet Marketing, and am happily making more money than I've ever made before.

·
19,119 Posts
As for me - swag bucks works just fine!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Great thread! There are so many ways to make money online. Our family's income is 90% online. The other 10% is from his Pirate gigs.

I do internet marketing, promoting my Wake Up Now business online (and off line, but mostly online).

Together we run HomeStudio on Etsy. It become our full time income within 4 months of opening our shop. Since then we have started coaching others on how to sell on Etsy.

Writing ebooks is another good way to make passive income. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have been working from home for the past 13 years setting up accounts for a health and wellness company. I love what I do. I have 4 kids and it fits perfectly into my and their schedules! The company has been around for 29 years so a very sound, stable company.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yeah, I like the sites where they pay you to complete surveys, take offers, test products, etc. My favorite site has 8 daily surveys that you can take... well, daily. :) Not a TON of money, but an extra couple hundred a month is nice!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been online for years, the most profitable and easy way I have found that has allowed me to be able to stay at home with 3 kids is drop shipping. I now teach others to do this, and I actually have a few people ready to quit their jobs next year because they are already having success. Drop shipping is where it's at for me! I love it!

·
Banned
5 Posts
I have a website business that allows me to make money from home. It is so nice to work for yourself and not to a boss. It allows you to be free to hang out with the kiddos and make up your own schedule. I currently work at a j o b and really working hard to make it happen where I can work from home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm an independent consultant and it's awesome. I get to stay home with my kids, "work" when I have time, and supplement our household income. I'd be happy to give anyone interested more info!

·
Registered
955 Posts
Did you copy/paste that OP. sure ya did.
Casey, you are a jackass. Every post of yours I have seen has been negative. How about contributing something positive instead?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have used swagbucks, ebay, etsy and have been working for a customer service job with a company that partners with Arise part-time. Their website is neevirtualservices.com Thanks for the info all. I will look into other options on this forum as well!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts