Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I now feel like I can breathe. We had a big dinner and my brother cleaned up EVERY scrap, wrapped all of the food, picked the turkey clean and bagged it up, one bag of white another bag of dark. I didnt have to do any of it. We ate dinner and had a glass of wine with it. I guess that glass of wine just knocked me for a loop, cause I slept for about 4 hours. The kids were playing Xbox in the livingroom right where I was sleeping and I didnt hear a thing. I only put up a tiny tree so it will be easy to take down and put away. I still have another week to rest before I go back to work. Shane gave me a 40.00 Walmart g/c and I got another one for 10.00 in a gift exchange at work, so at some point I will go and see what I can find for myself. That should be fun since I have spent all of my time and energy on everyone else.

Glad we all made it through, Happy New Year friends.

·
27,948 Posts
Have fun shopping for yourself Robin! Hope today is a nice quiet day that makes you feel content.:heartsm:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hug2: Robin

I'm so glad you had a nice holiday and that your brother was so good about cleaning everything up for you. What a sweetheart!
Enjoy spending those gift cards!!!

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
I'm so glad it's over too.:reindeer:

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am glad you made it Robin. Have fun spending that money on youself!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Robin, have fun using up those cards!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts