Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we all made it to Virginia in one piece. the kids came with my mother in law and her 2 daughters. and dh and i and a friend that came up to drive the moving truck followed them a day later. we have almost all of our stuff in storage and finally got everything out of the truck and into the storage unit. it's a little cramped here since we are staying with my mil and fil and mil's 3 kids (all 3 are teenagers), plus their dog and our dog. hopefully we can find a place of our own soon, but at least we made it here all in one piece.:)

·
27,948 Posts
Glad you are there all safe and sound. Sounds like a crazy busy house where you are. My sis is going through the same thing as her hubbys family is staying with them as they relocated and are looking for homes. In addition to her family of 4+dog there are 7 more in a 3br 1+1/2 bath ranch house. Hope you find the perfect place soon.:)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I'm glad to hear you had a safe trip! :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
gald to hear that you made it safely!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Glad you all made it safe and sound! :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm sure you'll find the perfect little place. So glad you made it safely

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks ladies. oh my goodness darlene! and i thought we were a full house at 9 people.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I aqm glad you all made it safe and sound, keep us updated on the search ................:D

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
I am glad you had a safe trip. Hopefully you will find a home of your own soon.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Glad to hear you made it safely! Good luck finding a nice place! Keepin my fingers crossed! {hugs}

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
I'm glad you made it safe and sound! What an adventure it is! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts