Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suggested to all of them to come here when their forum shuts down permanently the end of this month..

They are like minded and all very nice and polite like our FV family..

I’m very excited to share our FV family with them..I wouldn’t ever invite people from other forums that weren’t respectful and caring like we here.

Happy Holidays my cyber family..(hugs)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Thanks for inviting them! I haven't been on Dollar Stretcher in years.

·
Registered
9,635 Posts
Dollar stretchers, nickel squeezers and penny pinchers all welcome here!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
honestly don't know... have thoughts..not as up to date as this one program wise. old looking too many new sites.. he didn't like to deal with spammers. if you blocked them they still could spam. he threatened it last year after contacting him about all the spammers and lost a bunch of people though he changed his mind in the end. think the forum was the only thing that was popular at that site. looked at dollar stretcher twitter..has lots of followers but hardly any likes which is the important thing same as his facebook page. lots of old content. he was blaming google searches for this time. He could have left the forum up but no posting so recipes etc could be found like the old ds forums.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I'm from the Dollar Stretcher Community (Hi Martha!) and tried to get on the forum tonight but no luck. I learned a lot from that site and hope to learn a lot here as well. We all seem to be like minded and kind.

I've answered some posts here and there are great ideas and questions! I hope I can pass on what I've learned through trial and error so someone can benefit!

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Welcome to the new joiners!!! Hope you all stick around :welcome2:

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm from the Dollar Stretcher Community (Hi Martha!) and tried to get on the forum tonight but no luck. I learned a lot from that site and hope to learn a lot here as well. We all seem to be like minded and kind.

I've answered some posts here and there are great ideas and questions! I hope I can pass on what I've learned through trial and error so someone can benefit!

Hi Lisa..glad your here!

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Hi Lisa..glad your here!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts