Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oof! What a great and exhausting day I had!

The entire school went to a beach club 20 minutes from our town. We had a blast!:fdance:

There was music, animations, we made groups and participated in different activities---sand castle contest, trampoline on the water, we went on water boats with pedals(I don't know what they are called in english--*pedalo* in french)

The kids could climb a wall, play volleyball, dance, swim! :snork:
It was really fun for the children!

Now.........I am *tired*...lol I'd like to sleep early tonight :rest: but this evening is the end of the year social for the parents and teachers, to say goodbye, to those who are leaving and welcoming the new parents that will be there in september.

Today is sure a happy and full day! :D

I just wanted to share...thanks for listening...:blush:

edited to say: I forgot to say....School is out for the summer!!!! It's vacation time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing:

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Sounds like you had a great,but tiring day!

We have those boats here and I just call them pedal boats lol

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah....thanks Tammy! I wasn't sure what they were called...
:)

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
oh man what a FUN time!!! i'm so jealous :D Much better than my day of waiting in the dr. office for nearly an hour :D

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh, sorry to hear that Heather...:( Was it for you or Ayla? I hope everything is alright?...

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Lucie, it sounds like a wonderful day. I am so glad for you and the boys. Have a nice time at the social tonight.

Enjoy your summer vacation :sun:.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a fun day!!!!!:cool: I wish I were there with you!

·
27,948 Posts
Reading your post made me tired Lucie! Glad you had a fun packed day and all my best for a wonderful summer for you and yours. :whirly:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Your post made me tired too! :laugh:

Glad you and the children had a fun filled day! Hope your summer is just as much fun! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts