Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had some major t-storms go though earlier today and even a tornado warning nearby. Looks klike some storms are about to move through again.

Sorry to you who are suffering through ridiculous heat. I hope cooler days are heading your way soon. Stay safe and cool my friends.:hugz:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
We just got over those nasty thunder storms here too Darlene. The wind was very strong! :yikes: Now the sun is shining and it is cool and humid. :)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Yep....crazy here too. This am one came through, then sunshine & muggy. Later a few little showers....After supper a whopper came through....The water was coming in our cellar window! All over now I guess. Supposed to get rain on & off all week. Have a good day Ladies. ;)

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
We had a ton of rain yesterday, but today is cool and sunny.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Yes, we've had tornadoes surrounding us (never heard of before), extremely hot weather and then cool.

We are in a severe draught where we are right now.

Its a crazy year for weather.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
yes we had storms come thru..i had to get off line so i could email my resume today..didnt get to clean much as i dont run(or try not to) water.

even delayed my trip to the y

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come to find out F1 & F2 tornadoes were indeed here in Upstate NY. Not super close to us but definately in the TV viewing area. No matter where you live you need to have severe weather disaster plans just in case.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
No tornadoes here! But wicked hot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts