Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. You need to be a contributing member to the community. This is not much, only 25$ for the whole year. This contribution will enable you to have access to all the forums and sections on frugalvillage.com and also it will give you 20MB of space on our webserver. Hosting alone cost around 9.99$/month on other webhosting sites (look it up!) we are giving this to you with your 20$/year subscription.

2. You will need different software packages as we make progress in our learning. Do not worry, the software that I will chose will be free of charge. (freeware) You will need a basic understanding on how to install the different software that will be required. Usually I will have a exercise explaining on how to install the software.

3. You need to be able to type on a keyboard. If you can type a letter you can build a website.

4. Don't be afraid to ask questions! There are no silly questions!

5. Have fun and use your creativity!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
:laugh: If you think there's NO silly questions, you obviously haven't spent enough time talking to ME - ROFL!

If I have to install things I could be stuffed already :confused:

I'm SO glad you have patience - God is REALLY gonna test it with ME here! LOL.

So the first stupid question is - I'm still in and looking forward to it (sorry about that Gabe lol) Do I owe you some money now?

·
Unix Ninja
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bev,

It comes with your paid subscription on frugalvillage.com

Mods and paid members do not have to pay anything.

It is part of the frugalvillage.com subscription.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Gabe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts