Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How can you tell I'm addicted to my bike. I just did another 2 miles while watching Dr. Phil. I never use to watch him, but with biking I like to turn the tv on and watch either him or Oprah.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
good job cj! TV sure does make a workout go by fast doesn't it? :D

I woke up and immediatly did my Kathy Smith Peak Fat Burning workout (or something close to that title)
It's a 40 min. interval training workout. I could tell it was good because I started sweating from this one spot on my forehead that only sweats when I workout really hard :D

I also did a LOT of dancing around with ayla (without my shoes unfortunatly so now my knee hurts)

I also just guzzled down a glass of water, and I think I've had 2 before that one, maybe 3 ?

Breakfast was one bowl of cereal
Lunch was a salad, 1/4 of a sandwhich, 4oz. of yogurt, 2 medium servings of mac n cheese
I think I snacked on something else before lunch I just can't remember what it was.

So now it's almost 4 o clock and I just finished my lunch about 30 min. ago...I might try eating just some fruit and greenbeans around 7 or 8. I'll try to keep myself moving throughout the day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts