Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
big disappointment last night: we were supposed to go to Vegas this morning to elope, but last night we found out he couldn't go (long story, but I'll tell it if you want to hear it).

Anyway, he had booked a bargain package which was, naturally, non-refundable. We didn't particularly have that money to lose in the first place, but what's done is done.

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with an idea: raise the money myself and give it to him as a wedding present!

I'm really excited about this project - I'm going to post updates of my progress and what I do to raise the money (right now my plan is to sell everything that's no nailed down!).

:scratch::smooch::glass::coffee3:

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
Aww that sucks!! :(

Are you able to arrange an elopement where you live or somewhere closer to home? What happened that you weren't able to go? (if you dont mind me asking)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My fiance is on probation, and his p.o. told him he could have a travel permit to Vegas, so we booked the trip. Then last night, she called him and said that no, he couldn't go after all, because she is not supposed to issue anyone a travel permit to Vegas.:ugh::pdoff::grrr:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts