Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Oh how wonderful! Looks like it was the perfect day for a beautiful wedding! Your cake looked gorgeous Denise & I'm sure everything you did was amazing. Thanks so much for sharing!!
Congratulations to your son & his bride! :heartsm:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Congradulations to everyone!!!!! I love wedding photos. Thanks for posting them. It does look like it was a beautiful day!!!

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

·
Registered
9,412 Posts
Congrats and I agree such a beautiful day! :)

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
looks like a wonderful day!

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
What a beautiful day and the cake looked wonderful! Congratulations to your son and his bride :).

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
pictures are beautiful. cake looks so nice, i wish u could share a piece with all of us lol yuummmm
u could tell like u said a litlle windy, but beautiful. Its nice a outdoor ceremony.

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
So wonderful and exciting, Denise! Congratulations! :)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
OMG you crazy lady! You pulled it all off w/o a problem!

Congrats!!! :applause: YOU SO ROCK!

Proud mawmaw too I bet! ;) Im very happy that you're alive to tell the tale and to have watch one of your children get married. Best wishes for the very much deserved YOU time - now that thats all over and done with!

I can not believe you made that cake - with the writing. You're very talented!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
Congratulations to the wedding couple. :) Thank you for sharing pics of the special day. They are lucky to have you. You helped make their day even more special. :)

·
Registered
674 Posts
What beautiful pictures of a beautiful couple. I wish for them much happiness.

The ring bearer was too cute for words.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
What a beautiful wedding. I love the picture labeled silhouette of Deana.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
What a lovely couple on their special day. I am sure that they appreciate your help in making it special. Superb job on the cake. Now, you deserve a day of rest and a long soak in a bubble bath. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

auntie

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Wow! It looks like it was a beautiful outdoor wedding! I love the scenery.

·
Registered
373 Posts
The pictures look lovely! I must say, I'm jealous of the green grass and leaves on the trees. I'm up here in North Dakota, where it is SNOWING on April 3rd! We've already gotten more than enough to cover the ground and an hour south of here they've gotten 6 inches! They are a beautiful couple though! :)

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
that is beautiful! it really made me smile. it seemed simple and perfect

1 - 20 of 22 Posts