Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone have to take off their wedding rings, and if so, when? My co-worker was so badly swollen (water retention) that she had to take hers off at 3 months. I am just about 6 months, and I can still wear my wedding ring but I had to take my engagement ring off last Wednesday (just too tight!). We have a small safe so I had DH put it in there just in case.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
yes I did for both pregnancies.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
first pregnancy I had to take them off at about 3 months. then got them resized when she was 1 (bad idea!!! I lost a LOT of weight and they were too big). #2 they fit fine

and this one they are getting a bit snug - but then I have a new wedding band as someone lost my other (two choices...brats)

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I never took mine off for either pregnancy, but I should have. They were tight, but not cutting of the circulation or anything. I just couldn't get them on and off daily.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I have had to a few times w/ this pg. I have found that if I eat crackers, everything swells...the salt content, I guess does it for me. With my first couple of pregnancies, I had to take my rings off b/c I developed a reaction to the gold..that went away after the babies were born.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
hot hot hot days I have to take them off. but other days not so bad.

·
27,948 Posts
celina said:
when i had to take them off for #2 i put them on my chain around my neck
Put mine on a heavyduty chain too but not sure when in my pregnancy.:)
How are you doing Sara?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
i remember one late night i woke up about 2am & my wedding finger was swollen.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
opps forgot to finsh. anyways i was like 6 mths pregnant & dh had to cut my wedding ring off with bolt cutters cuz it was so swollen.

·
Registered
8,653 Posts
i stopped wearing mine around 8 months and put them back on about a few day's after I got out of the hospital.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
nope didnt't have to with any that i can remember at this moment. took em off at c/s delivery, but they were back on that same day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts