Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello It's a snowy day here by the great lake. I went & worked out this morning. Took back son beef broth to the store cause it had Msg. Went home & shoveled & showered & dried nlmy hair. Mopped the laundry room & kitchen & washed a load of darks. Washed dished & dusted. Made homemade veggie beef soup in the crockpot for dinner.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Today is my Nnth birthday. I was at work (I am a voluntary Outdoor Education Assistant Instructor) but that was OK - it's better than sitting at home, alone. We had lots of snow, too. I am certainly getting my money's worth out of my winter boots.

I was on reception and induction duty this morning, for a new group of 9-11 year olds arriving; this afternoon, I had the great fun task of checking over the ten tents that had been in use last weekend (in snow and mud), then packing each one back in its stuff-sack. That was a dirty job but - someone had to do it.

MyLovelyMan was also working, orienteering with the above group this afternoon (in snow and muddy conditions) but he'd thought ahead and had this evening's meal all ready to cook, at home, while I showered off all the dust, dirt and grime. Wine, too. And presents!!! I'm so fortunate.

Last job before bed this evening: take all the laundered kit I was wearing today out of the machine and hang it to dry on the pulley-rack in the garage roof.

Been a good day: hope everyone else's was, too.
Goodnight.

Reactions: Trishagirl

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hit the gym with hubby this morning, then cleaned out the pantry, then homeschool lessons with my youngest son. Now we have to go to baseball practice and then home to work on some stuff for hubby's bday tomorrow. Not getting a lot of sleep tonight.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts