Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did 9 miles on the bike and walked to the post office which is .6 miles. I also mowed the lawn which was too much walking. Even though the foot is giving me lots of pain, it felt good to get outside and do some walking.

Where is everyone, I feel all alone here. How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Hi CJ!! I hope you don't ever feel lonely here!! Hope you did not over do it with your foot/ankle today and are laid up again!! I also hope your new bike comes on time.

Well I stepped on the scale this morning after week # 1 of not smoking, and well lets just say "it ain't pretty" LOL, but it was the kick in the pants I needed.

Eating has gone very well today!!!:clap:
I have been exercising. I did 3 2-2.5 mile walks-2 1mile watp tape and 30 mins on the glider with the video. dd wants to do a 2 mile watp tape this evening, so I have that yet to do.

Water-I have got half in need more yet.

And most importantly, I feel great today and it's one week of no smoking!!!:yippee: :yippee:

But I sure hope that the eating goes better from now on!!

next...

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I'm so sick today :( Dh stayed home since not a busy day at work, and i napped all morning after i had breakfast.

I think from all the coughing i've been doing, it's been the equivalent of 2000 crunches :(

Mid day I did do several yoga poses (for maybe 4 min.) to get stretched out and not let my muscles turn to mush while i'm sick :D

oh, my bad thing today was eating 2 and a half bars of laffy taffy~the big size ones :(

Breakfast was whole wheat bread and a spread, lunch was juice, beans and homemade enchilada's (so not too fattening) and some baby carrots. Ohhh I also had a fudgiscle pop (no sugar added) I think for dinner I might just have soup and crackers and spinach.

I thought I would try pilates but I should let my body rest to get better.

I hope everyone else is feeling better than I am today :D

I don't know why I'm eating sugar foods when here I am sick :(

·
Registered
158 Posts
I did my usual workout at the gym this morning, then spent a good hour doing the sloooooooooowwwwww walk around the skating rink with my wobbly 5yo. I didn't plan our day too well and ended up grabbing lunch at McD, but I only had a few fries and remembered to hold the mayo on my grilled chicken. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts