Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to go ahead and start a weigh in thread for the week since a few of us do not weigh in on Monday.

I lost another 5 lbs this week, bringing my total to 10! I am thrilled! I have a feeling that my weight loss will slow this week due to an expected visit from TOM.

Have a great week everyone.

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Way to go! Congrats! I hope I have good news tomorrow!

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
First week of trying to lose weight and change eating habits. I lost 2 lbs! woo hoo!

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
WTG Christy! How awesome. I'll weigh in tomorrow. I'm hoping for some loss this week. Congrats to Melissa too. :)

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,040 Posts
So far, the initial .5 is all I've lost. I'm holding steady at my weight, which I guess is better than gaining! Since I'm hoping to exercise more, that may make a difference this week.

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I lost 6 pounds. Wahoo!! I'm hoping for a great week again this week. I'm increasing veggies and decreasing dairy. I did cardio 5 days. Only 8 watp miles and about the equivalent of 2 hrs total of exercise. I'm excited to get to where I can increase my exercise.
I'm really happy with this loss. Can ya tell? LMAO

·
Registered
358 Posts
well i didn't loose any but i didn't gain any either. maybe my stopping smoking and trying to loose weight at the same time isn't such a good idea.

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
Way to go girls, that is amazing! I lost 1 pound for a total of 8 pounds! Doesn't it feel great to be in control and to see the RESULTS? Yahhooooo!!:hurray:

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Well... Its my first weigh in! I've been doing this for 6 days and I lost... (Drum roll please).... 7 lbs!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Congrats all of you.. just sticking to your plan is accomplishing the hardest part.

Sometimes, it is not the weight lost (muscle weighs more than fat) but inches and the way that you feel as a whole.

Once again, I am so very proud of each and every one of you.

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
mema2dandk (Kim)
Please don't focus so much on the weight loss...I don't want you to give up...especially on the quitting smoking...I just noticed that your signature said smoke free since 1/18/03...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is a huge accomplishment in itself right there, do not be discouraged. It might be a slower process for you, but focus on the other things that may happen for you, like being able to walk farther and not lose your breath, or just how good you feel on a day to day basis. We will be here to support you. And so what? Maybe you will just stay the same for awhile (weight), that's much better than most people who do gain a lot of weight! Then, when you are more confident and have been smoke free for a while, then you can DIVE into the weight loss process! Sorry this is so long, I just want you to succeed and I want you to know you are worth the effort and I support you 100%!:D

·
Registered
403 Posts
This is my first weigh in, I have lost 5 lbs. It is due largely to my decreasing food consumption and exercise. It does feel really good especially after the four lbs. holiday weight gain. I have a feeling that this time I really willl reach my goal.

Nealy

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
UGH! I didn't lose anything. I guess part of it was due to no exercise because we have all been sick this last week. I hope when this sickness bug leaves I will feel more like exercising again. I have been consuming my water still!

No weight gain either.

So still only 3 pounds lost.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I had a doctor appointment today, so I got to see my weight. 141.5 lbs. The heaviest I have ever been when I am not preggers!!!!!!!! The good news is I have a new workout buddy! I also get to make an appointment with the nutritionist to discuss healthier cooking/eating. Hopefully I can get on the right track. My future health depends on it.

Congratulations all of you who have lost pounds! WTG!!!! Kim, don't get discouraged! Quitting smoking is a very hard thing to do! Kudos to you for working on it! One step at a time! You will get there! {hugs}

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
No loss here:cry: But I haven't been trying very hard, I'm trying to get motivated and get in more exercise this week. Congrats to all the ladies who did so well this past week!!!

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I only lost .4 pounds this week, but I know it's mainly due to the decreased amount of exercised I did..this week I hope to stick to it a lot more.

So a total loss of 2.6 pounds so far.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
well after being weighed at the doctors office then at ww. I was down 7.5 pounds. not too bad i guess. hoping to lose some more this week. I need to start more exercising though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts