Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lost another 2 pounds this week for a grand total of 16 1/2 pounds!!! How is everyone else doing?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I haven't lost anything this week. :(

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Well, I've been really off track lately and I've gained back 4 pounds so I'm starting over again :sigh: I've started back on the water and went out for a couple walks today, I'm also trying to keep active and busy to keep me away from the food. Now that spring is here I'm planning on spending a lot of time outside walking and digging in the flowerbeds, etc, so I'm hoping that will help too.
Congrats Belinda!!!!!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I have lost another 6 since the beginning of the month for a total of 9 lbs. Slow and steady wins the race...I'm just so glad the scale is going in that direction instead of the other way!!!:smball:

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
I missed my weigh in this week due to work...I will weigh in next monday! Congrats to all...Calico...are you doing the WW? Sounds like you are losing...whatever you are doing...good for you!:D

·
Registered
487 Posts
I have lost up to 5 lbs. since we started & I can't seem to get any more off.:(

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
3 miles a day 6 days a week and a mile on sunday. I lost a grand total of .2 for the week. isn't that the saddest thing on earth. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
I have just been so sad that I cant focus on starting back. I have to set a date and try it again. I felt so much better. Well, they are haveing a farewell breakfast on Monday for me I guess I will try Tuesday.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I know the feeling about not being able to lose. or worse gaining, i feel like i am being left so far behind, One of the girls that started with me, has lost like 20 lbs. and we started the same night. WW it gets so discouraging doesn't it.
Hang in there Robin, you will be getting things straightened out and then you can start back up.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I haven't lost anything in 2 weeks.But I measured my self and lost over 6 inches all over,and here's another plus I usualy loose my boobs nope not this time gained an inch.

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I started over the first of last week. I walked everyday this past week, except on Sat. and I decided not to go on any diet plan, but to cut down on eating, to not eat junk food and to walk as much as I can.

I lost 4 lbs. this week - YAHOO!!

Keep up the great work everyone.

·
FV Buddy
1,101 Posts
I lost only 0.2 lbs over 2 weeks...but I am okay with that because I expected a gain...as I have been stress eating lately and not "journalling" my food intake. It's a new start for me.....starting NOW!!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hello ladies!! I haven't been around lately, but I'm back. Just a reminder - dh and I started low carb (Atkins) back in January and are lovin' it!!!!

Btw, I have lost 27 pounds since January 6th.:D

Heaven, have you been walking for a long time? When you first start, it could take a few weeks before weight loss happens again due to the muscles that aren't used to being used. Just a thought.

Good luck this week everyone!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts