Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I woke up this morning after a terrible nights rest ( I feel as though my eyes are trying to close now) LOL-------feeling extremely tired, lonely, depressed, sad, broke, etc....etc....etc.......
So you see I really don't feel any better at all today!! I am at work trying to make do (gotta work) -----:smhelp: --------just wish Friday would hurry and arrive so i could at least be at home sad!!!

But i do want to thank ya'll for your support yesterday and the pm's and emails i received too.........i have a cple of pm's i will try to respond to today if emotions allow it.....i have not gotten the meds yet, but will attempt to do so today......now you all know why i enjoy the swaps and things so much (it just helps to brighten the day a little bit when you check the mail and have coupons to save money or a present or a card or anything but a BILL to add to the collection)
I am only able to particpate in the swaps right now because I have collected up some things (new of course) that i dont' need due to deals or freebies over time so i do have things i'd like to share with others.

well enough for now............thanks for being my friends, vickie

ps this is also why i try to stay on this board posting because it at least helps some to talk to others........or read what others have to say

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Hey girl, Cheer up!! It'll all get better, it always does. just take some slow deep cleansing breaths and keep telling yourself, it's all worth it!! I mailed that out to you this morning. Hope it helps some!

That's what friends are for.
Love Ya,

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Get your meds and some rest, we're here for you !!!!!!!!!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
hang in there honey:hugz: things will get better soon

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i hope soon hurries up and gets here REAL SOON!!!!!! LOL

i just want to hide somewhere from bill people, work, life --------CALGON wouldn't even be able to take me away from all these issues..........

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Vickie,

Hang in there sweetie. We are all here for you and I am keeping you in my prayers.

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Hugs Vickie! Hang in there. If you need anything, just ask.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i appreciate all the good wishes ya'll have sent my way........my nerves have been bothering me so much today that i am itching. i have dry skin anyways and when my nerves and depression set in good i just itch ALL OVER and can't hardly make it stop.........Even soaking in a baby oil bath didn't work tonight.........LOL
Well tomorrow is another day, i suppose............

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
try a warm oatmeal bath or a warm milk bath if you have some dry milk. they work for my dd when she has itchy dry skin.

·
27,948 Posts
Thinking of you Vickie and sending some :sun: your way to help to brighten your day. :heartsm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts