Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....I finished my dishes! lol ;) ...you thought it was something great...? :laugh:

Soooo, what are you ladies up to, today? Is it quiet here or is it me?
:toothy:

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
I am work and it is slightly busy today. I am having lunch with my sister at the yummy mexican place. I have a gift certificate!!! I can't wait to get home today - plenty to do there.

pat

·
Registered
85 Posts
finishing the dishes is an accomplishment! At least it is in my house. i swear every meal looks like i cooked a thanksgiving dinner. I use too many pot pans and bowls.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mmmm...I hope you have a nice lunch with your sister, Pat! :)

So, you too, Lyne, dishes are not the most fun pat of the day? :toothy: ;)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I'm getting ready for dd's bd party tomorrow !
I hope you all a great day !
Have fun Pat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
LynnieB said:
finishing the dishes is an accomplishment! At least it is in my house. i swear every meal looks like i cooked a thanksgiving dinner. I use too many pot pans and bowls.
In my house it is the same way. How in the world do i get so many dirty dishes?? Seems like i could make a sandwhich and end up with a half sink full of dishes... :confused:

·
27,948 Posts
Wow Lucie! You sure know how to have a good time!:toothy:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Lucie, you are a wild woman today ;) . I have been to town to WallyWorld today and to the scrub sale at work (spent way too much money but got some great scrubs for work) I now have to clean house, the entire thing, it looks like a tornado hit it, LOL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts