Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today when I went to PT I made my final decision.My PT is FIRED!!!!!!!!! Awhile back I complained about my treatment or lack thereof for that matter.Well i have been giving her time to get her act together and today was the straw that broke the camels back........poor camel! When I got there Mon. she couldn't quite remember what my regime was,I reminded her and she treated me,as well as I can ever expect of her. Today she argues with me about what my treatment areas are,its been close to 2 mo. I been seeing her. I said"Debra,its my neck,back and knee"she says"its not your neck but I will do it THIS time":eek:then she gives me my hot pads and says"are you happy now or is there MORE??" I said "yes I am good now but is this NOT what they pay you for?"I am sure she spends more time screwing around,talking and being mean,rude and nasty that noone gets the right treatments.Hello I have 3 kids,its been almost 6 months since my accident I want to feel normal.I found a BEAUTIFUL therapy facility,I am gonna get better.Debras out........Intels in!! Thanks for letting me vent

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
yikes! What kind of way is that to treat a patient/client? how unbelievably rude! I am so glad you kicked her to the gutter!!!! :)

·
FV Buddy aka Kellie Bob
2,161 Posts
Good for you-keep in mind, she is licensed and you can file a grievance if you feel your treatments were not followed through on.

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I hope it goes better for you now !!!!!!!!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts