Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came to ask for your final [prayers for tomorrow.My surgery is scheduled for 1:30 California time.I cried most of the morning because my fear is I will drop the boys off and never see them again!!God help me!!! My hubby so could not raise these boys I pray he won't take me!!
TIA all

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Denise, You are in my prayers, relax if you can, worry and stress make things worse. Put your faith in God and the Doctors He has bestowed talent on. Post when you can to update us

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
i'll be keeping you in my thoughts, take care! (hugs)

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....Robin is right...try not to stress...I know easier said than done.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Praying and thinking about you Denise. :hugz:

·
27,948 Posts
It's gonna be OK Denise! You got your FV pals thinking about ya!

Your job is to rest, heal, tell your family what to do ;) and to do what the docs tell you to.

I repeat~ It's gonna be OK Denise! You got your FV pals thinking about ya!:heartsm:

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I've had arthroscopic surgery and it will be over before you know it. You will be on your feet today........ Don't worry !!!!!!!

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Denise, I'll be praying God will take away your fear and that your surgery would go quickly and you'll have a quick healing.

Were all here for you, send good thoughts, prayers and :hugz:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Yes, Denise, we are all here with you in thought and prayers. Try not to worry. I'll keep you in my prayers tomorrow.:hugz:

·
Registered
601 Posts
you will be in my thoughts and prayers.....

think happy thoughts and of all the :hugz: you are getting from all the villagers. God will bless you and keep you and everything will be fine.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
You are in my prayers. :angel:

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
:hugz: Your surgery will be fine and over before you know it. DH had the orthrascopic surgery and went home the same day. Praying for you to have peace and a quick recovery!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Denise, let us know how everything is going when you're up to it. I've been thinking about you all day. :hugz:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi all!!!!!!!!
I wanted to say thank you all for the warm thoughts and prayers!!! They helped. The surgery went fine and I am home.I feel like a train ran my leg over but I am here and thats the important thing.I do need a bit of a vent.....hubby is NO help at all!!! GRRRRRRRR I can barely walk and he sits on his arse and I get my own ice and stuff!!My darling 8 yr old is a HUGE help though.So anyway I am here and trying to recooperate as fast as possible.Thanks again all
Much love

1 - 20 of 25 Posts