Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But after 8 hours they gave me two shots to stop labor, and was successful-I am 33 weeks now and have to wait at least one more week before my little guy can make an appearance!I am excited though because now it looks like I am almost at the finish line, I will be holding my new son in a few weeks!Hopefully later rather than sooner, but I am once again real happy about my pregnancy and the fact that a new baby is coming into my family.Still having some anxiety , but it has lessened and Im able to get through everything.

Patty

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
that is so cool . i am glad you and the baby are ok. Just hold on you dont have to much more to go:knit: :babybot:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Oh I am very excited for you! I'm glad they were able to stop your premature labour, I'll be praying that you have a safe and speedy delivery when the time comes for both you and the new baby!!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
oh I am so happy that they were able to stop your premature labor. I'm sending warm thoughts and prayers your way.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
just hang in there a few more weeks, you made it this far. you will be holding your new baby before you know it!!!!

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,038 Posts
I'm so glad to hear the excitement in your post! I can't wait either to hear about the wonderful experience!

·
27,948 Posts
I'm so glad to hear the excitement in your post! I can't wait either to hear about the wonderful experience!
:yeah: Take good care.:heartsm:

·
Registered
820 Posts
Glad everything is okay, you and the baby will be in our prayers.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
I went through premature labor several times and it's scarey- I'm glad they were able to stop yours. I'm saying a little prayer for you & the little one now that he will wait a few more weeks to arrive healthy & happy. :angel:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
You are almost to the home stretch. You will be holding your precious little wee one soon. It is really great to hear you sounding so good. I hope that things are going great for you now. :hugz:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks so much , everyone for your support these past few months-my doc said if I go into labor again next week or in the next three, they won't stop labor,I have been feeling pretty good.I am happy that soon the baby will be here!

Patty

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I'm so glad everything is back on schedule now for you and the baby. You take care of yourself and that little boy! We are all excited to hear of his arrival.

God bless you both!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts