Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sigh: I just LOVE my old van, (it's a 1995 Windstar) but we were able to "upgrade" to a 1998 Windstar for the same payment. I'm sad (actually crying, lol) over selling my old van. It's green, has all my Nascar stickers on it, etc., lol. This one is ugly gold but has half the mileage. I'll have to go buy more Nascar stickers, I guess. It's a better move for us, but I feel bad (like the old van has feelings) I've only had the green one for a year and a half. Celebrate with me (I think....)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Hey, I always cry when I get rid of my cars, so I know how you feel! Remember, you won't have to worry about repairs as soon and it will therefore be more reliable.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Awww, big hugs Danielle. :hugz: I know how you feel....when we got rid of our first car, I felt sad too. I don't know, but I did. lol
At least you'll be able to buy new nascar stickers for your new car...? :) Congratulations on your new car.:smball:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Danielle, congrats on the new van. It will feel like a member of the family in no time at all. Do you name your vehicles? I do the ones I really like, my car now is white and I call it Casper, (although I should call it the Pigeon Poop Magnet~they wait on the overpasses for me to drive by and then bomb me :toothy: ).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts