Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, fess up, were you a wild child or a mild child in your teenaged years?;)

I'd say I was a "mild child" on the surface, but underneath it all, there was a wild child longing to bust out! LOL! By the time I was a senior in high school and in my early college days, the wild child has taken over.

Now I'm a conservative, but fun loving adult and I'd be so upset with my kids if they even pulled 1/10th of the stupid stunts I did.
Where was my brain?????:toothy:

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
I was definitely wild then and am totally mild now. I know my mother is just waiting for my daughter to pull even one of the stunts I did as a teen. LOL

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
I was a mixture of both. In my earlier teen years, I was so mild, I was called a goody-goody. Later on, I was wild,not something I am proud of. Thank goodness, my kids are all very well behaved.:)

·
Registered
593 Posts
ummm...can you say extra wild...
i have to agree about the daughter thing..I have 3
and if they do 1/10 of the things i did we will have major problems..lol

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
I was mild. Even though I was pregnant and married at 16 I can honestly say Steve is the only man I have ever slept with and I'm the only one he's ever been with :D

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Wild, Extremely,

but...very mild now!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I was mild. Had an 11pm curfew, but was always home by 10pm. I was kind of boring now that I think back. lol

Tammy... thats wonderful!

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
Ok....I know you are not going to believe this but from 17 - 20 I was well, kind of wild. I am so mild now it isn't even funny....my kids can't believe that there was a wild side to me...their father has to tease me sometimes!! It's almost embarrassing!! But you know there is that tendecy once in awhile though!!;)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Well my sister will tell you that I was wild but she never did anything so to her I was but I was mild...
I never skipped school, was a virgin until after I graduated HS never slept with anyone I went to HS with, tried a joint once got really sick so never did that again, didn't try anyother drugs, didn't drink (I still have never been drunk), didn't smoke, didn't sneak out of the house, always home on time so I was pretty mild...
Maybe mild isn't the word maybe boring is the word...

Eileen

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
I was sooooooo wild! AND my father was REALLY strict! :eek:

I was just totally out of control (except when he was around LOL)

I'm still waiting to grow out of it ;)

My daughter (15) is exactly the same and it's a nightmare - ah well what goes around comes around LOL.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I would not say I was wild, but I was married (pregnant) at 16 also. I did like rock 'n' roll, and I still do! I did a few other things I will not mention :wink:

Deb

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
I was pretty wild, I am mold now except for my rock and roll !!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
I was mild then and am now. BUT, I am stubborn to a fault and will do something just for spite if DH says, "You can't do that. i won't allow it." NOBODY tells me what to do--I am an adult, by gum!:eek:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
lol Dixie. :)

I was a little bit of both.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Well you couldn't tell it from the way I am now...(very quiet...keep to myself) but I was a pretty wild teenager: skipping school, doing whatever I wanted, dating boys my Mom hated, etc....I even ran away from home a few times:D

·
27,948 Posts
I was a wild girl~Liked to tease those boys, lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts