Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
27,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to do something with broccoli I got from the farm stand so I think I'll be making broccoli pizza. :clover:
What are you having?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I love broccoli on pizza! But since I don't have the other ingredients to make that we're having chicken soup. The Bag n Save had hindquarters on sale this weekend, I've got lots of fresh veggies on hand and we're in the middle of a "cold snap." All good reasons for soup -- right?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
One of YankeeMoms meatloaf recipes, mashed spuds with gravy, corn and I hope to have time today to whip up something for dessert.

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Frito chili pie w/onions and cheese and maybe some oven fries to go with it.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Breaded pork chops, seasoned noodles(maybe alfredo) with a veggie. I'm not sure if I will do a cake for dessert or not - it depends on how tired I am.

·
4,028 Posts
roast chicken, broc, and brown rice pilaf

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Brats, potato cakes(from last nights mashed) and broccolli...we have all kind stuff around here for dessert so what ever!!

·
Registered
4,367 Posts
SPLURGE! We are having steak and red skinned potatoes. DS#2 is home on fall break. And peas. His fav. And eating up this darned German chocolate cake. :bump:

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
dinnner

we are having--from the "secret recipie" website---fettichinni alfredo (olive garden's recipie) fresh peas and texas toast:toast:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Big pot of bean soup with cornbread.

I have my "stitching nitch" tonight so dh will have to warm it up himself. LOL He once ate cold chicken and dumplings 'cuz he was too lazy to heat it up - in the microwave!!!. Men are funny!

·
Registered
729 Posts
We're having capalenni with clam sauce, homemade bread and cucumber. tomatoe, onion and pepper salad. Scoop of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Friend of a friend chicken and peaches.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
DH birthday, so I we are having steak, potaoes and corn...I also think I am going to make a loaf of beer bread. It is cool down enough to enjoy it here in GA

·
Registered
916 Posts
I *was* going to make beef & broccoli lo mein, but DH will work late tonight & I don't want to make it if he can't eat with us.....

so we're having breakfast. :)
french toast (with a loaf of HM bread that we didn't like)
sausages
fruit (maybe pears)
and if I get to it, I'll fry some potatoes.

carb heaven here tonight. :)

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Pork chops in the crockpot with Mrs. Dash and cream of chicken soup. String beans, carrots, and acorn squash with.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts