Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Ladies, It is good to sit down and type for a while. I as so tired I am about to drop. First I couldn't sleep last night, slept about 2 1/2 hours. Then the horseback riding was canceled. So I called the lady who was going to interview me Wednesday and since her first offer was for today, I asked if she wanted me to come in today. She did, I did, Looks like I will be working about next week. Then I took my dd to her new school to meet her new teacher. When I got back home I had to take my son to he high school to change one of his classes because his dad finally asked what he was taking Saturday and one of the classes was food and nutrition and like a true redneck, my husband said"Ain't no boy of mine taking Home Ec." So we got him changed to intro to journalism. Then I brought my son back home and took my daughter to the factory. It is a neat place and the same people who own the company I am going to work for owns it too. Of course they own half of town. LOL If you want to see what the factory is look at www.thefactory.bz. Now I am not promoting them and besides they are only here in our town. We stayed there for over 4 hours, then went to the grocery store and by my moms and finally came home. Guess what supper is Hot Dogs. I am beat. So that about all that I will do today. Tomorrow I have to get my kids together for school, they start Wednesday.
Well I think I will surf a little more and then :rest:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
LOL, your dh sounds like mine. Glad to hear you have a good (although busy) day!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
calico said:
You do deserve a rest....that was one busy day!! Enjoy your surfing and good night sleep tonight!!:smball:
I agree! :D Hope you get some rest.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Angie, My BIL is head football couch at TC Robinson. Small world isn't it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts