Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love going to garage sales :D I was driving home yesterday and seen a sign for one so of-course I had to stop ...

I found some craft books and was happy about that but decided to keep looking and all the way in the back they had a swing set for sale for only :eek: $10 ... it has two swings and a bar to swing off in the middle. I got it for the boys :D :D

It does have some rust on it but Miguel and I went to Home Depot and got some paint to and plan to make it look nice again :D The boys don't know we got it ... we plan to paint it and put it up tomorrow. (it rained today so we couldn't do it today)

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
How fun, and what a good deal. I hope it brings many hours of enjoyment!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Great find, your boys are going to love it! :thumb:

·
Registered
12,790 Posts
Alexandria, you sure found a great bargain. I know your kiddos will enjoy it. :)

·
Registered
8,337 Posts
Alexandria, you really got a deal ! I hope the boys have lots of fun on it !

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Great Deal! I'm sure your boys will have hours of fun on it!:smball:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Wow, you were so lucky! I'm so glad the boys can use it. I hope they have many hours of fun on it. I sure hated it when my boys grew out of theirs. That's when you know their grown up, when they wont play on the swingset anymore. lol

·
27,948 Posts
Still love swinging.:D Bet the boys are going to have hours of fun. Just be ready for the" hey Mom look at me" as they jump off of them as they are swinging high. Boys especially, love to scare their Moms.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Isn't it fun when we find great deals at a garage sale?! :)
Your boys are going to have tons of fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts