Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
your right that was worth opening how cool is that. thanks for sharing it with us.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Thanks for sharing! My oldest son had me set it as our wallpaper for our desktop!

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
That is so cool Bev, thanks! :D

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Wow! Thats awesome! Wouldn't that be just so cool!?!

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Debbie ~ I didn't think of setting it as wallpaper, that was a Great idea! Thanks.

Thing is, if I center it, it looks great but a bit small but if I stretch it, it goes out of focus. What did you do?

·
Founder
19,054 Posts
That's an awesome picture. :)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
mine is centered and a bit out of focus. I'm going to have my son work on it and see what he can do.:)

UPDATE:
Ok, here is what I did. I centered it and then rearranged the icons around it by customizing my desktop. Looks nice now!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
i can't get it to open. can someone post the picture purdy please?!?!?!;) i can't wait to see it! thank you!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Wouldn't it be great to be able to surf with the dolphin's, too?

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok - sorted out the wallpaper - Thanks Debbie!

I would LOVE to swim with dolphins!!! One of my life's ambitions.

My DH said it would be great if you could surf with them too.

I'm not really sure how to post the pic??? Unless I can change it somehow to jpeg? I tried to post it in the beginning, I'm not sure what went wrong? Apart from the fact it's a different format????

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
What a neat picture! Can you imagine actually getting to see such a sight in person? How Cool!:D

Thanks for posting it.

(I don't even have a clue how to do wallpaper stuff on my computer)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dolphin Wave UPDATED (I hope!!)

I have converted the pic to jpeg so I'm hoping it will post properly now??? I'm not too bright at these sort of things so I can only try.

Here goes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts