Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one started a post yet? I have 2 kind frozen cookie dough i need to bake some and make bananas & oatmeal muffins,getting hungry for peach cobbler need to bake one.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have fresh rhubarb so pies are in my future.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I was in the baking mood on Sunday. Made 2 loaves ww banana bread, coconut pie, & ww bread. Just the bread & 1 loaf of banana bread is left.... & it's just Tuesday!!!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Made hm bagels the other day and a chocoate cake from scratch today. :)

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I've got very ripe bananas in the freezer for banana bread, made two pineapple upside down cakes (from a mix; from scratch - soon) and yesterday I made raisin cinnamon sugar rollups. They were a favorite of mine and Mama made them from leftover pie crust dough. I made the pie crust dough from her wonderful recipe and we ate them ALL in one day :)! There were only about 15 two inch rollups but, boy, are we little piggies.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have a fantastic mayonnaise cake recipe. I will have to get that out and make it this.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
made some cookies with a cheap, clearance priced mix I found. They are a little too cake-y for me. I have some peaches I need to use. Peach cobbler sounded good. The problem is, I need ice cream with that, so I will have to shop!

·
4,028 Posts
Our financial planner requested chocolate chip cookies so I made a batch yesterday and cooked them at my Mom's for our annual review. He got some to take home, Mom got some and Greebo and I took some. :)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
As a treat for our ladies bible study, my dh has offered to make magic cookie bars to go with the coffee. I think that the ladies will like this.

A2M

·
Registered
955 Posts
Banana bread or cake and carrot cake and chocolate chip cookies are in my not too distant future. ;)

·
Registered
595 Posts
I took a white cake mix and added raspberry jello to it yesterday. Then I had one of my daughters icing it with white icing and sprinkles.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Friday i made banana,oatmeal,nut,muffins put most of them in freezer.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yesterday baked some m&m cookies had dough in freezer.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I finally got around to baking a peach cobbler today.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts