Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to quilt my mom's Christmas quilt.

I need to add borders to my father's and Dave's quilts and then quilt them.

I have a panel that I'm adding borders to for my brother's Christmas gift and then will need to quilt that.

I want to make Harry Potter quilts for the girls for Christmas too, but I haven't even started them, and time is running short :eek:

What are you working on? Are you panicking like me yet? :)

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
I'm finishing up a ragged homespun quilt for ds for Christmas. I have 2 more rows to sew together and attach to the quilt and then will need to wash and dry it so the cut edges will fray. I am about to start working on it for tonight and should be able to crank out quite a bit on it while Survivor is on for 3 hours.

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QuilterMom said:
I'm finishing up a ragged homespun quilt for ds for Christmas. I have 2 more rows to sew together and attach to the quilt and then will need to wash and dry it so the cut edges will fray. I am about to start working on it for tonight and should be able to crank out quite a bit on it while Survivor is on for 3 hours.
Wow, good thing you posted about Survivor LOL! I forgot all about it. Thanks :)

·
Heather Bob
7,312 Posts
I made a little quilt for Delaney's dolly today and some receiving blankets. I am also finishing up a quilt I am making for my brother for Christmas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts