Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got DH tickets to the Phillies game against the Red Sox on June 20. It's "80's" Phillies weekend. The giveaway is a Mike Schmidt bobblehead doll that he wants. One to keep and one for ebay-lol. This may be our last opportunity to go to Veteran's Stadium, as they are tearing it down in the fall :( Alot of good memories there. DH was there in 1980 when the Phillies won the World Series.

Oh well, the bobblehead for ebay will probably pay for our night out.

·
27,948 Posts
My Dh thinks Fathers Day is a greeting card conspiracy & would rather forgo the whole deal.:toothy:
We'll be making him the dinner of his choice & wait on him hand and foot, weather he wants us to or not.:)

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
...I still don't know...:( For sure I will make him a special dinner and make him my own card, with my heart in it....

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I thought I'd get up really early and split! He can stay home alone all day with the kids like I did on Mother's Day!

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
The kids and I already got my DH a new BBQ grill last weekend as an early Father's Day gift. He is absolutely enthralled with it!:cool: We'll spend the morning at church and then come home to grill something or we may go to a park and have a picnic (whatever he wants to do). The kids and I will make him cards.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
dh is getting a grill and i'm not going to wring his neck for leaving me with all the planning of the bbq he wants to have sunday.

we're picking up the grill on saturday and shopping for the food then too.

·
Registered
10,045 Posts
Probably a dvd that he wants, but he'll be getting it late because I have to order it. :eek:

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
I'm getting him a new fishing rod and a tackle box. His old one really needs to be dumped and the tackle box he has had for years and years and years, kwim!!!! Its about ready to fall apart but he still thinks its good!!

·
Spendthrift Guru aka KarlaBob
1,479 Posts
We got dh a rechargable coleman lantern....he has worn out his other one and man did that piss him off!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts