Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished reading A Name of Her Own by Jane Kirkpatrick. She is a great author and it was an excellant book.

I'm now reading:

Becoming Vegetarian by Vesanto Melina & Brenda Davis. (I'm almost finished it)

Yankee Magazine's Living Well on a Shoestring from Yankee Magazine

While Mortals Sleep by Jack Cavanaugh (One of my favorite authors)

How about you?

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Fresh Wind Fresh Fire by the Rev. Jim Cymbala, pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle, very good!

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
Sophocles
The Three Theban Plays

·
Registered
948 Posts
I don't know how she does it : the life of Kate Reddy, working mother by Allison Pearson. Then I have a shelf full of books I've bought at the used bookstore to start on!

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka AmyBob
5,738 Posts
My order from Amazon arrived today :D so I'll be reading:

A book on making my own baby food-- I think the title is "Feed Me, I'm Yours!" I've read about half of it so far and love it.

A book on attachment parenting by Dr Sears.

When I get to the library, hopefully over the weekend, I'll pick up some new fiction.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm reading -

"Leap of Faith: Memoirs of an Unexpected Life" by Queen Noor,

a new kayaking book (we're a kayaking family),

AND, I just ordered and received a new book called "Carschooling" by Diane Flynn Keith. It's a collection of entertaining and educational games and activities to do while .... in the car. I guess you could tell that from the title though. ;) I can't wait to have a good browse through it before we take it on a trip up home to Canada to visit family next weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm reading The Maiden of Mayfair by Lawana Blackwell. I read another series by this same author that I really liked. This one is very good too.

·
Master Dollar Stretcher aka DixieBob
5,451 Posts
Amy, I love Dr. Sears. I am reading "The Nevertheless Principle" by Marion Bond West. Guideposts magazine readers are probably familar with her work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts