Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reading Becoming Vegetarian by Vesanto Melina and Brenda Davis. This book was updated 2003 and a number of new chapters put into it.

The Treasure by Jim & Terri Kraus, the second in a series of 4 books, written about 3 guys and 1 gal who went to Harvard in the 1800's. An excellant series.

What are you reading this week?

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
The King of Torts by John Grisham

·
Registered
5,196 Posts
The Epic of Gilgamesh. It is for my Western Civilizations class, but a very interesting fantasy/mythical story. I am really enjoying this one.

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
I am trying to read Lasher by Anne Rice but since I am home I just haven't had the time.

·
Registered
33,846 Posts
Chosen Prey by John Sandford. I love his "Prey" series. I've read most of them but couldn't remember where I had left off so deceided to start over.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I'm reading "Two for the Dough" by Janet Evanovich. Great mystery series- very, very funny- makes you laugh out loud sometimes!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
I just got The Diary of Mattie Spencer today... I'll be starting that tonight. :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm reading No Man Standing by Barbara Seranella. She has a series of mystery books, with the main character being a female mechanic named Munch.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'm reading "Under the Tuscan Sun" by Frances Mayes. I've got the 2nd book to read too called "Bella Tuscany". I was going to suggest them to Heaven for next month's book club. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts