Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What projects have you got on the go right now? I started a rag quilt that I am losing interest in (its a Christmas gift) and I'm having a hard time getting back to my sewing table.
I have a wall hanging I'd love to dive into, its all cut out and ready, Thimbleberries, its a winter one with two snowmen on it.
Just have to get past that darn rag quilt first. :loop:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
At the moment I am making drapes for my mom. Then I have a couple other projects to finish before I go on to quilting. Hard finding a block of time to lock myself away in the sewing room and actually get something done. :loop:

IF I ever get a chance, I have my pieces all cut out:

Which is supposed to look like this when done:

:D

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
I've got too many projects going at one time..... I, hoping to finish some of them by Sept........ lol wish me luck
Fern

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Dee, that's going to be beautiful when you get it done! I love Blue and white together.

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
Thanks Kathy, I wanted to do at least one 'classic' quilt. :D

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
How's the quilt coming, Dee?

I'm not working on anything right now...I guess you could say I'm between projects. :blush:

·
Registered
15,917 Posts
How's the quilt coming, Dee?

I'm not working on anything right now...I guess you could say I'm between projects. :blush:
Hiya Chelle! :wave2:

I am actually working on it. :fdance: So far I have gotten all the little 'bear paws' made and am in the process of squaring them up. :D

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
just that cross stitch and making slippers for youngest son. want to finish last years plastic cnavas if i can find Gold or silver yarn this winter.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Dee the Blanket will look gorgeous when its done, love the colors!!!!!
Hang in there , i took along time for the snowflake afghan , but slowly i got it done, lol

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I'm working -- SLOWLY -- on a quilt for my brother for Xmas. So far I have two squares done. I really have to get my butt in gear!!

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey Dee, I am doing the same quilt pattern. Mine is an indigo blue and white. I have started homeschooling my ds so I don't know when I'll be able to finish. Mine went together very easily following the directions. I haven't decided on a quilting design yet. I want to do a feathered design of some kind.

Katie

·
Registered
392 Posts
I am working on a quilted purse. It has been a pain lol Plus I have Sampler quilt waiting for me to finish too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts