Frugal Village Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this wasn't already posted..I didn't see a thread...

We went to red Lobster lastnight.spent $46 for Steve and I and got the WORST service! They brought Steve the wrong meal,we couldn't get tea, I asked twice for a to go box and finally stopped a MANAGER and asked if we could please have our ticket so we could pay!!! We had waited,I know 20 mins for our ticket.I told Steve let's just get up and go since they dont want us to pay!!

We have never spent that much on Valentine's Day and we NEVER WILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
We went to Disneyland together. We have passes so entrance was free, just paid for parking and food. We ate dinner in Downtown Disney and was nice but not specatular. Our service wasn't great either unfortunately. We had a good day though holding hands and wandering around. :)

I agree about leaving feedback on your Red Lobster experience though. That sounds horrible.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
I would leave feed back too!!

·
Registered
19,004 Posts
Sorry you didn't have a very nice dinner. I would also leave feedback! I hate to be treated that way, especially when you are paying their salary!

·
TammyBob
6,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wanted to update you. I posted on planet feedback and was emailed by Red Lobster wanting me to call an 800 nunber.When I called the lady asked several questions regarding what had happened. She said she'd follow up by postal mail and a few days later I got a $20 gift card :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts