2 nescafe samples
small fabric tote from kotex U with 3 samples
2 hamburgers
4 pieces of pie :)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
3 bottle herbal essence shampoo
3 bottle herbal essence conditioner (using UPR @ rite aid)
2 sample packs of olives
2 flossers (rebate)

·
Registered
8,935 Posts
I think we got a trial size of Honey Nut Cheerio's as well from the pharmacy. They had just started filling and giving out some sort of packet of freebies and info.

Adding 3 Quantum Finish d/w tabs and a heart shaped sponge from 3M.

·
Super Moderator
2,137 Posts
A new wastebasket which will be my wood bucket for wood stove.
Games for GKs.
dozen eggs
summer squashes
tomatos

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
-2 pairs of panty hose (on clearance from CVS and used a coupon for the rest) had to pay $.34 tax

-1 set of nail decals (bogo, paid $1.50 for the other set after ECBs)

- 1 bottle of biore cleanser, free with purchase of biore pore strips

- 1 box of biore pore strips free after coupons and ECB

- 2 suave deodorants that were on sale $1 each, minus coupon $1/2, minus $1 ECB

Still had $1 left in ECB (can't end a transaction in the negative,) so I bought DD5 a bouncy-ball she's been wanting for $1.40, but I made her pay the $.40! :rollsmile

Nail stickers are great for a "fake" pedicure, the look pretty good and have lasted over a week. Face stuff and deodorant is for my teenage nieces. Stockings are for me, for work... a necessary evil.

-Oh, and 4 pints and one 1/2 pint of peaches I picked off a wild tree near work and canned (already had all the canning stuff)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Free lunch at work on Saturday
Found 3 cents on the ground outside the salvage store
Found a dime on the side of the road (no one else on the road, at a LONG red light, got off motorcycle and picked up)

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
* free green beans from a co-workers garden
* 3 free zone bars (coupons)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Co-worker cleared out her desk yesterday and bequeathed me a huge My Little Pony Coloring book she had in there... gave it to my daughters.

Also been drinking free iced-tea all month from when I cleaned out the kitchenette in my new office-- literally 2 full garbage cans of expired stuff left behind by tenants of long-ago, but I kept the unexpired tea and the splenda packets and scrounged a pitcher and ice cube trays... should have enough to last me the rest of the month, which cuts down on my soda binges...

Last Friday night I answered a last-minute call to babysit for a function for a group I'm part of (someone else fell ill) so I got a free dinner from the banquet the kids got really nice goodie bags, including coloring books, crayons, markers, and a copy of the Lion the Witch and Wardrobe (each... now I have to freecycle them because we already had that movie...) Oh, and I went to buy DD8 and myself a drink at the hotel shop, and DD8 got her lemonade for free just for being cute. I must not be cute because I had to BUY my soda... :)

Reactions: wunsagin

·
Registered
107 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.