Frugal Village Forums banner
41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Free dinner yesterday! I went running with DH and his colleagues and one had meals to use up at the university dining hall so he bought us all dinner :p

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
* Coffee sample
* Sweatshirt and signed book (sweepstakes win)
* McCormick Seasons
* 2 zone bars

·
Registered
78 Posts
I can get all the bread and snackcakes I want for free from a friend with a bread truck. Helps the budget alot. It's good quality bread, too.

·
Premium Member
9,446 Posts
Magazines:
~Car & Driver
~Road & Track
~Whole Living

HUGE bag of clothes from a friend. Her son is 6 and too, um, chubby for the same size clothes my 9 and 12yo wear. There were 5 pr of jeans (3 of them Tony Hawk, brand new!), 20 prs brand new in the pkg boxer briefs, 6 pr sweatpants, 8 shirts, and 8 pr shorts (again, Tony Hawk brand new).

·
Registered
302 Posts
1 full-sized facial cleanser (for doing a survey)
1 coupon for free Yoplait yogurt
1 issue Real Simple
1 issue Whole Living
Free ice cream at work thanks to my boss!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Grabbed a few goodies at an Earth Day event at work:
1. Several pens and pencils
2. Baseball cap--khaki colored, Toyota logo
3. Butterfly weed plant
4. Ruler made from 100% recycled material
5. Temporary tattoos
6. Activity book

Other stuff:
7. The book, Possessed Possessions
8. Kid's toothbrush

·
Registered
672 Posts
A little P&G box just came. Inside is...
2 Always ultra thin pads
2 Always thin liners
3 Tampax pearl tampons
3 coupons
1 sample size of Secret Scent Expressions deodorant (a very summer berry scent, smells nice)

·
Registered
501 Posts
8 boxes Ritz Crackerfulls
3 Right Guard deodorants
3 Right Guard bodywashes
Samples: coffee, popcorn, deodorant, body wash, mouth guard, Target cosmetic bag filled with samples.

·
Registered
12,986 Posts
6 COOKBOOKS

Am making my way through them now........(like I need more??)

but when a friends says "if you don't want them I am taking them to Goodwill".........I jumped!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Free sample of Degree deodorant
2 coupon inserts (someone always leaves their stack of newspapers in a plastic bag near the trashcan, yesterday i noticed coupon inserts in it, so i took them. I live in an APT and the trash cans are surrounded on 3 sides by a cement wall)

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
DD boyfriends mom cleaned out her closet and gave us some clothes. Lets just say 'they' are well off and the clothes are nice and a few still have the tags on! She wanted me to have the running pants and jacket. Yippee. Most of them are winter.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
* bottle of Gain (coupon + sale)
* 2 M&M Easter Eggs (coupon)

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
A caselot of lettuce yesterday! :yikes:

I have given the neighbors 7 heads, have 3 drying in the dehydrator, had salad for dinner, and have about 1/2 of it left! Fortunately, I have a friend who will take whatever is left on Fri and if it's not fit for human consumption, will give it to her sheep, or otherwise eat it herself.

I thought I was getting 12 heads...I guess it was 24!

Judi

41 - 60 of 85 Posts