Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hah! Nobody started one yet! I feel so powerful!!! 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ 馃ぃ

So I guess I'll go first... yesterday while out running errands, I got a free McChicken sandwich (with the purchase of a $1 soda that I was buying anyway...)

And today at a local thrift shop, I grabbed a little baggie of bracelets off the "free stuff" cart... I actually just wanted the beaded one for a project I am working on, but there were several plastic-twisty-stretch-things (I think some people actually use them for hair ties???) and that came in handy for fidgets when DD18 started having very bad anxiety while we were out...

Super Moderator
Happy birthday, Maggie!

I never thought about vegan jerky. I wonder if there are good recipes to DIY. Will check Pinterest.

We got $75 worth of groceries free yesterday. The rebate from our dogs' heartworm and tick meds came as a gift card we used toward our $87 bill.

Two Crunch candy bars from the grocery store.

Five cents a gallon off a half tank of gas with a coupon, so about 65 cents worth. Hahahahahahahahaha!

About $150 off next winter's propane bill after Husby renegotiated our new contract, plus a 250 gallon refill by the end of the month at our current contract price, which is lower than the new price. Not much, but it all helps.

Registered
In may got some eggs one of my son was taking care of some one chickens and he brought me some of the eggs.Today June3 oldest son stopped at fruit and vegetable market and he brought me some fresh tomatoes and squash..

Registered
not in June but at the end of may I Got some free samples from Walmart.
At times, on the off chance that you purchase specific items, Walmart tosses in a free example with your request. Walmart clients have detailed getting free examples of cleanser, body wash, granola bars, cream, and significantly more.

Registered
An oregano seedling and a large box of assorted herbs at the farmer's market. I got there late and everyone was packing up. The box of herbs was just left next to the dumpster by a vendor.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 pint of apple butter
Oh yum!!!

An oregano seedling and a large box of assorted herbs at the farmer's market. I got there late and everyone was packing up. The box of herbs was just left next to the dumpster by a vendor.
Score!!!!

This past week I have been mostly home, but when I ran errands the other day, I got a free McD's happy meal using up some of my "points" (I just wanted the hamburger, DD18 got the fries and juice... my big ol' toddler... 馃ぃ )

Yesterday there were some free plants outside the base thrift shop, so I adopted two sad little aloe cuttings... I've never had much luck with aloe, but I am trying to expand my herb/medicinals collection, so for free, I'll give it another shot... Look at me, trying to grow succulents like a millenial! 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

1 - 20 of 47 Posts