Frugal Village Forums banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Tons of stuff this month, almost to much to post. Excellent month. I'll come back later if I decide to try.
Gifted recently....
about 5 or 6 lbs of tomatoes
2 cantaloupes
1 watermelon

Reactions: ephofma

·
Registered
125 Posts
slow month for me...only got a packet of Tide laundry soap but I was able to get 3 small washes from :sun:

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
2 Crystal Lights
12 boxes Natures Valley Granola bars
3 boxes Kelloggs Raisin Bran
4 boxes Kelloggs Crispix
1 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
1 bag Tyson Chicken tenders
1 lg bottle olive oil
10 Knorr pastas
1 bag Lays chips
7 jars Vlassic pickles
3 2lit Pepsi Max
2 boxes Pepperidge Farms cheese toast
3 bags Doritos
1 lg jar Miracle Whip
1 DH brownie mix

think there was more but can't find the receipts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Picked up the free 10x13 picture of Granddaughter from Sears on the paper work was a code for another free 10x13 ( s&h was 5.99 ) the picture was free
free smoothie at Dairy Queen ( bogo)
free 10 day supply of foundation from Macy's make up counter Estee Lauder
15 coupon inserts
Chips from daughter

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
* Whole Watermelon (from my mom)
* bungie cord (found in the road)
* 2 bottle shampoo
* 2 small packages twizzlers
* bag of marshmellows

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
3-8qt country time lemonade mix
2-40oz ketchup
2 full-size boxes cereal
a ratchet bar clamp-some kind of tool thing for dh
15 cents found on the ground
Turner Classic Movies Scene it? game
new necklace from Penney's
cereal sample
sample Eucerin face lotion
sample Eucerin body lotion
dinner out last night-BIL paid
garnier gel-cream sample
Purex laundry soap sample
Tampico lemon-pepper seasoning, full bag
a bunch of wild onions dh found growing on our land
a HUGE dessert, brownie fudge sundae, we went out to eat and it's close to my birthday :)
2 cans cappuccino

May turned out to be a pretty good month :sun:

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Forgot a big one. I called the cardiologist this month and told the office we had some huge unexpected things come up this month and asked if they had samples of my blood pressure meds. The cardiologist said a long time ago I could do this and had a couple times. They gave me a months supply which would have cost me $112. They also said if I needed them to call and if they had them they were mine to be picked up....but don't want to abuse....
I thought this was a wonderful one.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Most doctors' offices have a closet FULL of samples; many of which get thrown away because they don't give them out and they expire.:cowwave:

Forgot a big one. I called the cardiologist this month and told the office we had some huge unexpected things come up this month and asked if they had samples of my blood pressure meds. The cardiologist said a long time ago I could do this and had a couple times. They gave me a months supply which would have cost me $112. They also said if I needed them to call and if they had them they were mine to be picked up....but don't want to abuse....
I thought this was a wonderful one.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Last Thursday night I won a t-shirt, 2 koozies, and 2 tickets to a biker event that was held over the weekend. Plus there was free parking for motorcycles. Hubby and I went, saw lots of friends, bike games, and there were bands on 3 stages. We ate before we left, took our own water, and didn't spend a cent while we were there. Got some free goodies at the event also.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Today we got a free Redbox movie (new free codes come out Mondays) and we'll use it to watch Black Swan.
I got a free cute bamboo/organic cotton t-shirt that's normally $28! Thanks to a combination of a deal site that gave a 60% discount on the clothing site and already having deal credit.

Today: free grande latte at Starbucks thanks to my free drink after 15 drinks coupon.
Free bag of Taco Doritos -- I don't eat them, but DH loves them.
Oh, and a $25 gift card to Outback Steakhouse!
Totally forgot yesterday I also got two 20ct packs of Carefree liners

And recently I won a $10 iTunes gift cards
Just got a free month of Grooveshark's Anywhere account upgrade because I notified them that their surveys have not been showing up correctly in my account.

Also, won an Amazon gift card at a twitter game at the conference last week, but don't know for what amount yet.
20ct pack of Carefree liners
2 packages of Dentastix treats for the dog
2 Oral B toothbrushes
Totebag that folds up and snaps closed into a clutch shape

MORE magazine came for the month (free subscription, but it's not really my thing so I canceled it)

Also had a coupon for a free one of those petite desserts at Starbucks but it expired today and I didn't feel like eating one so I didn't use it.
Guess it was an ok month for me! I don't typically get tons of free stuff anyway.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I hit the jackpot on samples in my mailbox today. Got 7 day supply of Clear scalp and hair therapy, Child safety latches, P&G samples pack that had crest 3d white toothpaste and whitening strip, tide pod and tide booster, downy fabric softener and unstoppables, and pantene shampoo and conditioner. I also got a coupon for a 12pk coke product from my coke rewards.

At walmart this week, with coupons I got for free, 2 poise wipes, 2 DH frosting creations, 3 packs (10-12ct) of disposable razors, 2 pkgs of beggin strips dog treats, 2 pk Nivea lip care.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.