Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yay, new month!

I'll start... Yesterday I got a free Sausage and Egg McMuffin, which is officially NOT unhealthy, because I shared it with the kittens, and anything you shared with kittens is automatically good for you :)

There were donuts today at work, but I resisted...

· Registered
44 Posts
On the first Sweetie was in town.. While there she unleashed her sizeable coupon folder.. And she cashed in shoppers bonus points from the local mega grocery... Once a year, or 15 months or so they have a bonus time where you can cash in 200,000 points for 300,000 points equaling $300 dollars in groceries... She swooped on multiples of items we regularly use and a lot of it went to the cold room pantry... I'm VERY proud of her...

· Registered
13,264 Posts
1 tube of hand cream
bottle of detangler spray
small jar of fig spread
bag of nut and seed snacks

· Super Moderator
3,032 Posts
A small teddy bear missing a leg. He is sitting on a little bench with Burt and Abigail, 2 other teddy bears, in my guest room. I don't collect bears but sometimes they seem to find me. Need a name for him now.

A piece of coffee cake and a piece of carrot cake, for volunteering at the recycle center yesterday. Also partial roll of kitchen trash bags that was in a cardboard box someone was throwing out. Plus a pricey cooking pot that I will sell on Ebay.

· Registered
13,264 Posts
Used more coupons and reward points:
Ingredient Natural foods Leaf vegetable Publication Superfood

Food Ingredient Cuisine Dish Finger food

· Registered
13,264 Posts
coffee mug
packet of steak seasoning
teriyaki chicken and rice bowl

· Registered
13,264 Posts