Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got two packets of taco seasoning for free after coupon. I will save them for loaded nachos sometime, I think!

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Bank... more coffee :)
2 magazines that a customer brought me

Stopping at Publix tonight for the BOGO's and coupons so maybe more

Reactions: khaski

·
Super Moderator
2,172 Posts
I have been getting a lot of free magazine subscriptions lately - Cosmo, Martha Stewart Living, Womans Day, etc. Some through RewardSurvey and some through Mercury Magazines. I think they would rather give away the magazines and be able to tell advertisers the numbers are up.

Also got some cheese sticks, almost a whole can of chocolate frosting, and some potato salad from a friend.

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
1 Digornos pizza
2 boxes Cheerios
2 cans Hunts spaghetti sauce
2 jars Ragu spaghetti sauce
2 cartons cottage cheese
1 cartons sour cream
2 8 oz ham steaks
2 bags cat food
6 cans wet cat food
2 cartons Greek yogurt
1 pkg american cheese

Reactions: wunsagin and khaski

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best finds at the free center this morning- a big bag of acrylic paints, good for the kids' projects, and a new-in-box gummy candy maker set, which I will set aside for DD's birthday in July. I also grabbed a ton of colored tshirts out of the 'rag bin' of discarded donations to try my hand at crocheting a rag rug. I will borrow a hook from the library, provided they have one big enough (yes, the library actually has a knitting needle/crochet hook lending program!). Should result in a new rug in front of the kitchen sink for no cost but my time.

I did a 'crazy deal' at Ocean State Job Lot this morning and spent $21.50 on painting canvases (again, for DD's bday), and got a $20 gift card to use there on a future date.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
jar white queso dip
one rice krispies treat
container of cooked peas

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
5 heads of cabbage, 2 potatoes, couple of carrots, flip flops, candy, moon pies (yuck), stickers,snack size bags of chip and peanuts, and a lot of green bead necklaces from the St. Patty;s Day parade.

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
MORE coffee from the bank. Good coffee let me tell you :)
couple pieces candy from office supply
1 case corn
1 case peas
1 case sweet potatoes
1 DiGiorno pizza
2 Totinos pizza
1 bag hash browns
1 box spaghetti
1 brownie mix
2 boxes BC potatoes
1 pkg cubed ham
2 boxes salmon
1 bottle Snuggle fabric softener
5 boxes GG frozen vegetables

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Kid brought home strawberry breakfast bars from a grocery here that work provided for them to take home. Don't understand why the employees don't partake of this when they do this which is pretty much every Thursday.
3 cases of them plus 2 boxes. So 38 bars of them.

Bank coffee

1 - 10 of 10 Posts