Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New month .. new thread

Lot of cups of coffee waiting for the kid at the auto repair place .. NOT a good thing

Reactions: khaski

·
Registered
68 Posts
Using the points from my rewards gas station card, I received a FREE gallon of milk yesterday. It took me over 1 yr to get these points, but it has paid off.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Free Meta bar in the mail. Added to my 'bar stash' for crazy mornings when I'm running out the door without breakfast.

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I got a free roll of paper towels from CVS yesterday. That will be helpful with the upcoming Thanksgiving mess, but honestly, we're doing pretty well with reusable cloths.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
bottle of tobasco sauce
enough chicken wings for dinner and lunch
bowl of white rice

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
bottle of tobasco sauce
bowl of white rice
5 Christmas cards

·
Registered
9,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lot of cups of coffee waiting for the kid at the auto repair place .. NOT a good thing
Another big cup of coffee from someone at Dunkin' when hubs went in. He had his old Navy cap on and a young guy said thank you and told the girl to give his money back he was paying. Hubs said he was about 19 ... thought that was pretty cool out of someone his age :)

Reactions: khaski and pinetree

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
More samples in the mail today- coffee, granola, antacids. The antacids are kind of an especially good 'freebie' even though I just have trial packs of two kinds. While no one in my household generally suffers from heartburn, my love of pickled herrings on the holidays almost ensures I will get a moderate to bad case of it. With those freebies in particular, now I don't have to go buy ANY and I'll still have my relief!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
bottle of tobasco sauce
bowl of white rice
5 Christmas cards
travel size toothpaste
travel size dental floss
toothbrush

·
Super Moderator
2,137 Posts
Found a $20 bill.

Got an entire medical bill for DH written off because I have spent the last 6 months complaining about the poor care he got from this place. Apparently it finally landed on the desk of someone with a medical degree and they saw how badly they had messed up.

That's what they say now, I will believe it when no more bills come.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I hit the CVS 'Black Friday Sale part 1' this morning and got a bunch of little things free after Extra care bucks (or coupons):
-snickers bar
-pack of gum
-12 load laundry detergent
-1 vitamin water
-1 bag of Combos
-1 toothpaste
-4 ct Advil
-1 box mac N cheese
-2 cans of veggies

If you're hitting CVS for anything this week, you might want to check out the ads online and pick up some 'freebies'. I'll be doing the second part of the sale on Friday for more little freebies. Every little bit helps!

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
A lady from church brought me a Kroger bag of turnips they are one of my favorite veg.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.