Discussion Starter #1
starting a new month

travel size dove body wash
sample Garnier face cleanser
free shipping on item bought on ebay

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
4 packets of taco seasoning, free after sale price and coupons. 2 to keep, 2 went into the 'donate' box for various upcoming holiday food drives.

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Free shipping today on set of tires ordered off Ebay. Plus a discount code for $100 off the tires... ( not counting that ) Almost an $800 set of tires for $372!!

Free bag dog food
Free Breyer Gelato

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Free shipping today on set of tires ordered off Ebay. Plus a discount code for $100 off the tires... ( not counting that ) Almost an $800 set of tires for $372!!

Free bag dog food
Free Breyer Gelato
Grocery stop last night with BOGO's and coupons.. all free or made money

3 boxes Cheerios
3 jars Bartolli spaghetti sauce
4 boxes Aunt Jemi waffles
8 bowls Maruch Hot & Spicy chicken ramen ( made money )
6 cans Bush beans ( made money )
1 can Hormel chicken
1 bag salad mix
2 pounds bananas
1 pound grapes
2 boxes pasta

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
~I cut the storage bag in half that came with the cover for our motor home. The cover died last year after being on the camper for three years. I made two storage covers from the bag to protect the propane tanks on our other camper.

~I got a Corian sink at a garage sale today by asking if it was available since it was sitting by the trash cans. It also has a pull-out faucet. It has one overgrown basin and a smaller one, and I want to put it out in my back yard and attach a garden hose to it in the summer. I don't have a laundry tub and it's a pain trying to wash big icky things in the house, so I plan to build a stand for the sink so I have some work space on the sides of it.

~Got two pairs of jeans from garage sale free boxes to make jeans purses to sell.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Mom and dad took me out for supper last night and earlier this month on my birthday.
I'm going to South Carolina this week for 4 days 3 nights - flight, hotel, rental car and meals. I pay up front but the company will reimburse me for all of it.

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
- free Tim Horton's coffee and tea, chocolates and Tim Horton's timbits at work yesterday
- free volunteer t-shirt, drawstring bag and I won another t-shirt at the Marathon
- free pizza at work last week
- took my car in to be repaired...they misdiagnosed it (turned out it was worse and had to be done by the dealer) so they didn't charge me labor for the work that they could do

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Free Atkins bars in the mail- 2 full-size, one dessert-y snack size. The snack size chocolate one is already gone, and it was good :) I don't follow Atkins, but like a stray dog, I'll take free food!

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Super Moderator
19,540 Posts
Free awning for our house! We decided to sell our motor home and realized we'd have to sell it dirt cheap, because it wasn't running. So we took out everything we could use with our trailer. Then it finally occurred to us we could use the awning over our new deck, so we took that too. We would not have gotten any more money for the camper with the awning on it, so we didn't lose anything by taking it. Lucky us, we decided to do it in the nick of time. The ad had been turned into the paper, but not published yet.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
starting a new month

travel size dove body wash
sample Garnier face cleanser
free shipping on item bought on ebay
twenty-five cents
another travel size dove body wash
4 packets of chocolate milk mix
taste of home cookbook of recipe cards