Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My birthday was Aug 2nd and I got lots of nice things- flowers, $ , a free sandwich from Starbucks and a voucher for a sub and drink at Jersey Mike's.
Mine too!!

I got a couple of flower pots and a bunch of craft books. Also picked up a couple of things from a free pile, Le Creuset trivet and vintage collectible thermos. About $25 each on ebay.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I got a free tub of cool whip birthday cake. Not sure what I'll do with that. Also have a coupon for a free bottle of Twisted Ranch. I think Walmart is the only place that carries it and I haven't seen it there. I'll do a search to see if anyone else carries it. I also got a few other free samples.

·
Registered
666 Posts
My grandparents' iPad. It's actually my ex-boyfriend's old, first generation iPad, he gave them, and they don't use. My own iPad won't recharge, and it's $150 to repair it. If the screen breaks during repair it's $300 extra for a new screen.

·
Super Moderator
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eight ounce bottle of Madagascar vanilla extract - came in as a donation to the food shelf. A - we don't put out anything alcoholic and B - it was a few months out of code.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts