4 cans Skintimate shave gel
1 Crest Densify Toothpaste
1 Crest 3D Professional Toothpaste
Liquid Product Cosmetics Fluid Personal care

Not pictured:
5 pints Nick's Swedish Style Ice Cream
2 Siggi's yogurts
Today's lunch and 2 desserts furnished by my job

I think that's it so far for me. You guys are really cleaning up too!

·
Super Moderator
2,307 Posts
six boxes of quilt fabric, just peeked so far but it looks good!
Wow, went through it all, fantastic fabric. Lots of UFO's too. I have to start making some tops for Project Linus. Gave away a box of stuff I won't use, to a lady I met at the food shelf who does charity sewing too.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We are really cleaning out my clients house as they are preparing to move. Today I brought home 1 Michael Kors purse and 2 Eric Javits that she might have used for a week, and a Louis Vuitton wristlet that has a small area of color transfer, all destined for ebay. Two large trash bags of new or worn once clothing, also destined for ebay, and a gallon ziploc of sterling jewelry that I am going to go through.
Also, a chicken pot pie that became dinner, 2 mangoes, and a loaf of bread.

·
Registered
11,283 Posts
Not quite free, but I paid 2.38 for 3 bags of nuts and snacks using CVS rewards and coupons, so less than $1 each.

Won a $20 gift card to a hobby web store.

·
Super Moderator
20,925 Posts
I got a new long red hockey skate lace. It will make a nice drawstring someday. The thrift store we went to yesterday had used the lace to tie together 3 tubes we bought containing rolls of aida cloth.

Free brochures from our state parks. We will use them for a small project.

·
Registered
192 Posts
5 boxes Blue Bunny Twist Cones
1 bag Stuffed Puffs Marshmallows
1 Theater Sized Box Skittles
2 Crest Densify Toothpastes
2 Crest 3D White Professional Toothpastes
1 travel Dove Dry Deodorant Spray for Women
1 travel Dove Dry Deodorant Spray for Men
6 pkgs Glade Single Plug-in
1 pkg Glade Double Pack Plug-in

I technically paid for the ice cream cones but got a bonus from Ibotta for submitting a number of rebates that covered the cost of them.
Liquid Blue Fluid Drinkware Eyelash

Not pictured:
1 page address labels from the ASPCA
2 notepads from the ASPCA
2 bookmarks from the ASPCA

·
Registered
192 Posts
marshmallows stuffed with chocolate sounds awesome! I would stay away from air fresheners though, I am currently reading a book about toxins in everyday life and those things spew all kinds of toxic chemicals in the air.
I haven't tried them yet, but look forward to doing so. Can't pass up free treats! 😄

I use the plug-in air fresheners from Bath & Body Works some. (I don't leave them plugged in when not at home.) I've heard about the studies of air fresheners but when I can't open my windows to air the place out it gets kind of stale smelling. I actually don't have any Glade refills for the plug-ins. 😂 I made money getting those plug-ins so now I have a ton of them and nothing to do with them. Eh well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts