Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moderator aka AmyBob
12,041 Posts
My parents gave us a $50 gift card to AMC theaters. As I was logging in to get tickets to see Jumanji, I realized that since we were seeing the 10:15 am show, the tix were half price ($6) and then, in the site, I realized that I had $55 of rewards that I hadn't activated yet. So, not only are we seeing the movie for free, our snacks will be free, and then we will be able to see Star Wars for free later in the week, as well! Not bad for a family of 6!!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Pizza for lunch today. I also got a free class at our local recreation center and several bags of clothing for my 3-yr. old from a friend earlier this month.

·
Super Moderator
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
started doing foundation pieced strip quilts again, tried it on paper, didn't like, need light weight cheap fabric. Found a bed skirt with the flat part of light non-woven fabric, free at recycling, saved a trip to the fabric store. Also got some plastic food storage containers, & picture frame.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.