Frugal Village Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey before I knew it I had added on to January!!

so,
Free Haagen-Dasz ice cream plus $5 off my grocery order at Hannaford's. New Reward program, tried it out, gonna get more free stuff next week!!

And a book.

And a box of chocolate truffles.

and a bag of yarn.

·
Registered
666 Posts
I added cat food to January too.

I bought flowers for my grandma and the bucket they were in was free.

Dinner from my grandma.

·
Super Moderator
20,104 Posts
I got a free board to make the last shelf for the work table I just built. I'm not sure where it came from but from the marks on it, it had already been used for something, so I'm counting it as free since it was either salvaged or purchased for a different use and now is repurposed.

I've pretty much wrapped up the 'new' work table, made mostly from salvaged materials and leftover stuff I had on hand, therefore mostly free. I did have to pay about $100 for new lumber for the shelves. Still a bargain IMO, thanks to all the free stuff I was able to use. I'm very happy with the results. Here's what I started with, two salvaged base cabinets.

Here's what I'm ending up with, a nice multipurpose storage space and work surface for various projects.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Shipping on 3 different orders.

Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Used up the rest of my Hannaford coupons, so got
Frozen dinner
various snack items
yogurt smoothie
cheese

and a tote bag and some greeting cards from charities.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Got a lot of free books. Bought 122 books for .10 each so I think that some were free
Got several $5. off coupons,30% 1 time use coupon and a few other incentive and of course always free shipping.
Bought a 12th edition BC binder CB for 1/2 price using Amazon points

Have a few coupons for Meijer like for a free cucumber so I'll pass those to DD. Dont shop there often.
DH brought back 2 rolls of tape from his job.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Reactions: NikoSan999

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
really nice set of double pointed knitting needles, different sizes, interchangeable. Gift from a friend.

·
Super Moderator
20,104 Posts
I got a free 'go red for women' pin at my mom's cardiologist's office on Thursday. I always have lots of pins on my jackets and I put it on right away.

·
Super Moderator
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Free monitor, so I can FINALLY put an end to my old laptop where the screen quit working, have a lot of music on there.

Free used Fitbit from a friend who updated hers, very excited to use it!

3 houseplants, in sad shape but it will be a challenge to bring them back. One mini rose, one African violet, one primula.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Free gluten-free pizza from Mellow Mushroom
$100 cash back from American Express (I only use this card for food)
Free facial for referring customers
Free haircut from friend
About 5 items I use on a regular basis with buy one, get one free

1 - 20 of 20 Posts