Frugal Village Forums banner

41 - 60 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Got some coupons for Victoria's Secret for free panties, in June and July..and some $off coupons each month until then. Coupons for Cigarettes, But I don't smoke, so I have no use for them!! And a free sample of Some teeth whitening strips! Free samples of bread at the grocery store.mmmmm!!!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I hit the veggie jackpot! 50 pounds of potaotes, 3 - 5 pound bags of white onions, 3 cases of tomatoes, 1 case of green bell peppers, 6 bags of green grapes, 1 flat of strawberries, 10 heads of califlower, a dozen nectrines and 4 packages of hot buns.

My dehydrator and freezer are full. My family is full.
Laurie in Bradenton

·
Registered
237 Posts
I won a $15 Target gift card from our local city transit system for taking public transportation. For logging each day's travel method on their website, I was entered in a drawing. It's a promo to serve as an incentive to reduce pollution. :rollsmile

·
19,119 Posts
Laurie, you sure did score on your veggie windfall!! congrates!!

·
19,119 Posts
A coworker just gave me 2 boxes of Christmas stationery - so we'll be set for two seasons!! Now, I need to put them someplace safe so I will know where they [email protected]!!:lol3:

Reactions: Debbie-cat

·
Registered
35 Posts
a glass vase from a friend
4 bottles of Kraft Dressing. BYGO + $1.50coupon each
Vitaminwater10 $1.00 used $1.00coupon

Made $127 at a garage sale!! :) yipee!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Today I got a sample of Prilosec in the mail.

Lynn

NEO April Chall: 0/30
Coupon Chall: $5.35
April Reading Chall: 0/2
Change Jar Chall: $8.80

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
a sample of Little Bites cereal

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Free haircut from my SIL at her salon!!
Free shake, eggroll and soda at Jack's with coupon
Free lunches and snacks at the soccer tournament
Free t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, polo shirt, cap at soccer tournament
Free lip balm (2 tubes)

I always envied those who got free things and thought I had nothing to add - boy was I wrong!!

just remembered -

my neighbor just dropped off 3 doz eggs!!
I think FV has made us aware of the freebies we do get!

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I was so excited today. Our buddy who is living up in the little house went to his sisters and she asked him if he knew anyone who needed material and he knew I could always use some.

He came back with 11 BOLTS of material!!! The bolts are 5 feet long and at least 10 yards of material on each one and I LOVE all the colors!! Some are floral, some are plain muslim, some are rich dark colors....oooooh, the things I will be able to make with them. He also told me that if I want more, she has at least another 100 bolts! She use to own a fabric shop and closed the doors a few months ago in the city and it is what she had leftover. She said I was welcome to have as many as I want.

Reactions: thesightofoneself

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I was so excited today. Our buddy who is living up in the little house went to his sisters and she asked him if he knew anyone who needed material and he knew I could always use some.

He came back with 11 BOLTS
not only can he cook but he comes with free stuff! :hero:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
I know! He will have to stick around for a while! :)

·
Registered
1,987 Posts

He came back with 11 BOLTS of material!!! The bolts are 5 feet long and at least 10 yards of material on each one and I LOVE all the colors!! Some are floral, some are plain muslim, some are rich dark colors....oooooh, the things I will be able to make with them. He also told me that if I want more, she has at least another 100 bolts! She use to own a fabric shop and closed the doors a few months ago in the city and it is what she had leftover. She said I was welcome to have as many as I want.
Wowzer!!! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I got a coupon for a free Kashi frozen entree.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
today I got:

a 2 liter bottle of Dr Pepper
22 (yup 22) boxes of pasta
10 razors
2 books

·
19,119 Posts
Debbie - congrats on the fabric haul!! Just think how great your friend feels doing this for you!!

·
19,119 Posts
this afternoon when I got home from school, my neighbor left some laundry detergent, stain remover and three boxes of laundry sheets - what fun!! I'm still using the laundry detergent I made and will use the store bought stuff in an emergency. They also dropped off half a carrot cake last night (our DHs share the same birthday 4/7)

Also got a $10 coupon at the grocery store!!

·
Registered
615 Posts
I got a $3.30 gift card for Walgreens and a packet of tomato seeds in the mail today.

·
19,119 Posts
Another neighbor just dropped off a barbecue set for us to celebrate our little area getting our own barbecue!! :wave:

41 - 60 of 164 Posts