Frugal Village Forums banner

61 - 80 of 164 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Redeemed for a $25 GC to Home Depot today through my CC...not exactly free, I guess, depending on how you look at it. But I had to use my CC for some particular things. Not all CC's give back rewards, so for those reasons I consider the GC free :yippee:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Heirloom lettuce seeds
3 boxes of kleenex
3 four packs of toilet paper
1 cheese spread
1 bag of Doritos
1 bottle of vinegar
1 package of pepparoni

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I got a pack of heirloom lettuce seeds in the mail today

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Must have been the same as mine Kristen! :)

·
19,119 Posts
Came home today and found a big plastic bin from my neighbor with detergent, dryer sheets, sun tan lotion - loads of everything.:pblow:

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Wow, that was nice of her mauimagic! And you said you never got anything for free. :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
My Free House Party party pack arrived:

3 boxes coffee Kcups from Green Mountain
1 box cocoa Kcups from Green Mountain
15 travel mugs and calendars for my guests

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
3 glazed donuts
2 cans crushed pineapple
1 can tropical fruit salad
krispy kreme hat <-------for dh :)

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
A free D string for Son's cello- retail price $20 (the music store put it on and when I went to pay they said it was already taken care of) This is the second time they have given us a free string

Free tickets for the family to go a professional Cello concert (Son's Cello teacher gave them to us)

Three free orders of tater tots at the local drive in

Free new release dvd rental (with a rent 2 get one free coupon -paid for the other DVD rentals with a Christmas present gift card)

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Yesterday...

in the mail - hair restorer and hair conditioner

·
19,119 Posts
love my neighbors!!

Went out to check on the mail and there was a wrought iron and wood two tier tray with 2 mall detergents in the top and a ziplock bag full of pens and pencils on the botton!! Everything but the detergent is heading to school to share.

I love finding these little goodies - bless my neighbors!!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Went out to check on the mail and there was a wrought iron and wood two tier tray with 2 mall detergents in the top and a ziplock bag full of pens and pencils on the botton!! Everything but the detergent is heading to school to share.

I love finding these little goodies - bless my neighbors!!

Wow your neighbors sure are generous!! The only things I have gotten lately is books and DVD's from the Library. Nothing in the mail or anything...I need to step up my game!!! LOL

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Today I got free protein powder in the mail.

·
Registered
130 Posts
We were asked to share in some birthday happiness with friends this week: birthday cookie and birthday cake.

Easter bunny gave me and my co-workers bags of treats on Thursday.

I've been getting free rides to a Sunday School teacher training class out of town once a month (the driver lives nearby and declined my offer of gas money ...)

Almost free: three bottles salad dressing I bought for only 16 cents each at Meijer today because it was on sale and I had $1.50 coupons available for that brand.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
3 cans mandarin oranges
5 samples mineral make-up, each enough for at least 5 applications, had to pay postage though

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
Hair bands (for ponytails) in a matches my hair grown up color so I don't have to borrow Daughter's pink striped ones

and a toothbrush

Total out of pocket $5.33 after taxes received register rewards of $5.50 for use next time at wal greens.

That could be considered free right?

so they were free or the soap I plan on stocking up in will be super cheap (16 bars for $1.50 instead of $7 sale price or the $11 at the normal price)

So which ever way you look at it free or cheaper right?

But it doesn't sound as good a deal when you say

16 bars of soap, a package of hair bands, and a toothbrush $7 plus tax

·
Registered
5,605 Posts
three bags of cereal
2 bottles of vitamins

All from a friend sharing her good deals

·
Registered
26,302 Posts
Sample pack of Kotex...will give to my niece

Sunflower seeds

·
Premium Member
21,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Maybelline mousse foundation

·
Banned
10,457 Posts
Forgot to post my three big jars of honey.

Homemade jam from a friend.

61 - 80 of 164 Posts